[Building Sakai] Assignment submissions saving

George Pipkin gpp8p at Virginia.EDU
Mon Sep 9 09:24:08 PDT 2013

Hi -

    I'm looking into the issue where with some browsers, an instructor
presses the back
button on the browser, then presses the next button and one student's
Assignment
submissions gets saved as another student's work. (SAK-23247).  I have
my trusty
eclipse debugger set to interrupt in BaseAssignmentService.commitEdit,
but pressing
the next or previous buttons at the top of
chef_assignments_instructor_grading_submissions.vm
does not appear to invoke this.  Does anybody know (or remember) exactly
how the
Assignment is saved in this context ?

                                      - George Pipkin
                                         U.Va.