[Building Sakai] possible patch for firefox 23

Algaze, Louis Contractor, eDataTech ljalgaze at nps.edu
Wed Sep 4 11:11:35 PDT 2013

What about... for users with site.upd permissions, the page opens in a new
window AND the site also updates within a frame on the Sakai page so the
option button is available.  Instructors get the full experience of the
site opening in a new window, but by closing that window and going back to
Sakai they can change options.

Students (or users without site.upd permissions) would only get the site
opening in a new window.

Louis