[Building Sakai] the maximum size of site lists

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 14:38:16 PDT 2013

Thanks, Bryan. Here's our situation:
We have seven different schools and each campus admin needs to access only
to his corresponding course sites. admin_A need to access campus A's course
sites in order to achieve admin services.
The created sites have never been deleted and tada..... some of campus
admin has more than 15000 sites. Looks like option three will be our
choice. What's your suggestion?