[Building Sakai] How to hide irrelevant section assignments fromTeacher Assistants.

daniel.merino at unavarra.es daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Fri Oct 25 12:02:19 PDT 2013

Hi, Jehan.

Mariano Lujan and me have been recently discussing about this at

I have solved it in my local 2.9.2 as I describe in the comments, but I
have not uploaded a patch because I'm not sure if my solution is the
better one. We are waiting for more opinions.

One quick fix is disabling "Create assignments" permission for TAs. They
should stop seeing assignments of other sections.

If this is not a valid solution, as it is not for us, I can send you my
patch next monday.

Best regards.