[Building Sakai] Run gradbook 1 and 2

Qu, Yuanhua yq12 at txstate.edu
Wed Oct 23 10:16:08 PDT 2013

We, at Texas State University, used to run them both in our production as a passing period from Gradebook to Gradebook2 for a year or so.  Now, we totally use Gradebook2 in our production.

They are fine running side-by-side.  They do share most of tables and data;  and of course, they have some feature differences and some data might only belong to one of the tool.  But as far as I know,  won't cause problem/conflicts from one to the other.

Let me know if you are interested in more info about them. We also had presentation of gradebook2 during Apereo conference back in June

https://speakerdeck.com/cschauer/gradebook2-local-modifications-and-feature-enhancements

-Qu