[Building Sakai] Blog images

James Scoble jscoble at uwc.ac.za
Tue Oct 22 06:25:03 PDT 2013

Hi Adrian
Its CLOG.

From:
Adrian Fish <adrian.r.fish at gmail.com>

To:
James Scoble <jscoble at uwc.ac.za>

CC:
sakai-dev <sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org>

Date:
10/22/2013 3:07 PM

Re: [Building Sakai] Blog images

Hi James,

When you say Blog, which Blog is it? There's classic, stealthed Blog, Wicket Blog, BlogWow and CLOG. Which one are you running?

Adrian.

On 22 October 2013 13:45, James Scoble <jscoble at uwc.ac.za> wrote:

Hello

We've encountered a problem with the Blog module, when its used in a course. Students who upload images will by default put them in their "My Workspace" folder. But this means that each of them can only see his or her own images - they cannot see each others. A student reading other student's blog entries will get "broken links" due to permission problems for the inline images.
I'm suspecting this is less a code problem than a config one, but I'd like to know if anyone else has had to deal with it.
regards
James