[Building Sakai] Clog: Clicking User in View Authors results in an empty page

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed Oct 16 08:08:56 PDT 2013

Yea, on that particular page by itself there were no errors.

The only thing unusual I could see debugging was in the clog.js userPosts
method, the
$(document).ready(function() {

was never getting fired, and the code in there was never coming up. So
there was no content in the divs for the user posts.