[Building Sakai] Clog: Clicking User in View Authors results in an empty page

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Wed Oct 16 06:19:33 PDT 2013

Only errors I see is when I load the main page (which works fine):

GET clog-tool/lib/json2.js 404 (Not Found)
clog.html?state=viewAllPosts&siteId=2137ft-eme2040-navarroa-do&placementId=ac5d418a-f42c-451d-b972-…:12
GET ...clog-tool/clog-translations-en-US.js?_=1381929357275 404 (Not Found)
jquery.js:8102
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'css' of undefined
jquery.cluetip.min.js:28

I checked both of those 404's and they don't even exist in the source:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/clog/tags/clog-0.9.3/tool/src/webapp/
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/clog/tags/clog-0.9.3/tool/src/webapp/lib/

When I load the "View Authors" page and then click the user's link, there
are no JS errors.

Thanks,
Bryan