[Building Sakai] RE : Re: Sakai 2.9.3 Roles and Sites!

alaanizar alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Wed Oct 9 18:15:30 PDT 2013

Hi,
Glad to hear that. So, by saying that i can do it externally, you mean the xml config file of the corresponding tool that is already build, or should we do it from source?

Other question, can we control site type creation by user type?

I mean, only users of a certion type can create that type of course?

Can we change the type of an already created worksite?

Yours,
Alaa

Envoyé depuis un mobile Samsung