[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.9.3 Roles and Sites!

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 16:58:00 PDT 2013

Hi,

Yes you can specify what site types tools are available to in the tool
registration XML file. So you would just remove 'project' from the list of
site types in this tools config. You can either do that in your local copy
of the tool or in later versions of Sakai you can override it externally to
the tool.

cheers,
Steve