[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.9.3 Roles and Sites!

alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma alaanizar at iihem.ac.ma
Wed Oct 9 17:41:21 PDT 2013

Hello,

After running successfully sakai 2.9.3 with Bigbluebutton, I have some questions
regarding sakai roles, permissions, sites and the way worksites are created.

Assumptions: I have two types of worksites: 1. Course / 2. Project

Needs:
1. Let
the professor choose the "Meetings tool" from the "Site info tool" on a
worksite of type "Course"
2. Hide the "Meetings tool"  from the
"Site info tool" on a worksite of type "Project"

question:
Is this possible? if yes, can it be done from the xml config files of the meetings tools, or we
can go it from the Administrator workspace (Realms tool)!!

thank you

--

Alaa
NIZAR, BA in MIS, LPIC