[Building Sakai] Lmit number of questions per page by grading tests in Mneme

Glenn Golden ggolden22 at mac.com
Wed Oct 9 10:29:54 PDT 2013

Gerard -

The GradeQuestionView setting is just for the grade question view - grading a single question, viewing how many different answers (from different submissions) at a time.  You might be more interested in controlling the GradeSubmissionView, which is when you pick a single submission to grade, to control how many different questions are presented for grading at a time.  This is set by:

	pageSize at org.etudes.mneme.tool.GradeSubmissionView

It can take one or more integer values, comma separated, and defaults to 1, 25, 50, 100, all (0).  In fact, you should have the option to switch this view to 1 per page already… but the default is 50.  The if you set the value in sakai.properties will be the first value in the list (Mneme will sort the list for you, putting "all" at the end if you include a 0).

- Glenn

Glenn R. Golden
Chief Architect, Etudes, Inc.
ggolden at etudes.org