[Building Sakai] Sakai Schedule tool Subscriptions(export)

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 15:04:40 PDT 2013

Thank you for more information and I have one more question regarding
calendar (Schedule) tool permission.
For sakai 2.9.3 and 2.8.x, there are two relevant permissions that are
turned off for all roles:
Import events
Subscribe to calendars

It seems a little backwards though. Checking "Import events" causes the
"Import" and "Subscription (export)" tool to appear. Checking "Subscribe to
calendars" causes the "Subscription (import)" to appear. So that's a little
strange. Am I missing something?

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 2:28 AM, Matthew Buckett <matthew.buckett at it.ox.ac.uk