[Building Sakai] Anyone using the Edia SCORM player

Qu, Yuanhua yq12 at txstate.edu
Thu Oct 3 06:31:53 PDT 2013

Thanks for your response, I tried to figure out yesterday, but still didn't resolve it.  In the site, it does have resources tool.  But it seems that all the uploaded zip file go to the admin's my workspace.  Not sure how that could happen.

Is there any setup guide for how to use the scorm player somewhere I can read?  Did I miss some properties setup or configuration.  Does instructor need to manually create some folder in the site resource tool (specific requirement?) or the folder if needed will be created automatically when instructor upload the collection? Right now the collection uploaded all go to the admin's my workspace.  It seems that in the admin's my workspace, there is folder private->scorm->collection zip files.

As for permission related to scorm, I gave all to instructor and he doesn't have problem.  What permission does student need to see the scorm course?

Thanks.

-Qu