[Building Sakai] Oracle error with Samigo feedback

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Tue Oct 1 16:11:57 PDT 2013

Hi Omer,

We also have this issue in our system. Our solution is to move the

<property name="answerText" type="text" column="ANSWERTEXT"
not-null="false" />

to the end of all other properties in GradingData.hbm.xml.

However, as we (Stanford) are not able to reproduce this issue again, we
cannot be 100% sure about the fix. Please feel free to give this a try.

If other developers have better solution/suggestion, please let us know.

Thanks,
Karen