[Building Sakai] Sakai Schedule tool - subscriptions(import)

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 16:59:41 PST 2013

Hello all,

I would like to add our school academic calendar (ical format) into Sakai
via subscriptions(import). However, I fail to display anything under
Calendar Name tab (please see the attached screen shot)
Can anybody help me how to fix this problem?

Below is properties for calendar..
 ######################################
# CALENDAR SUMMARY
######################################
# View (week or month)
# Default=month
calendarSummary.viewMode=month

# Calendar day background color (as hexadecimal value).
# Default=background-color in tool CSS (.calDayWithActivity) for all
priorities.
calendarSummary.highPriorityColor=#FF0000
calendarSummary.mediumPriorityColor=#00FF00
#calendarSummary.lowPriorityColor=#0000FF

# Define priorities for calendar events.
# Default=all events as low priority.
# Note: no need to specify all events, neither all priorities (high,
medium, low).
calendarSummary.highPriorityEvents.count=2
calendarSummary.highPriorityEvents.1=Deadline
calendarSummary.highPriorityEvents.2=Exam
calendarSummary.mediumPriorityEvents.count=1
calendarSummary.mediumPriorityEvents.1=Web Assignment

# All calendar events not specified in high and medium priority lists.
# are treated as low priority. So, there is no need to specify low priority
events.
#calendarSummary.lowPriorityEvents.count=1
#calendarSummary.lowPriorityEvents.1=Activity

# iCAL
# Enable iCal import/export
# Default=false
ical.experimental=true

# CONDITIONAL RELEASE
# Enable conditional release
# Default=false.
conditions.service.enabled=false

# EXTERNAL CALENDAR SUBSCRIPTION
# Enable External iCal Subscriptions
# Default=false
calendar.external.subscriptions.enable=true

# Merge External iCal Subscriptions from other sites into My Workspace?
calendar.external.subscriptions.mergeIntoMyworkspace = true
# 1. Institutional iCal Subscriptions: URL (optional)
calendar.external.subscriptions.url.count=2
#calendar.external.subscriptions.url.1=file:///servicos/sakai-home/trunk/ical-ufp.ics
#calendar.external.subscriptions.url.2=
http://localhost:8080/access/calendar/ical/outro_site.ics
#calendar.external.subscriptions.url.1=/library/calendar/ical/pom.csv
calendar.external.subscriptions.url.1=
https://sakaitest.aiso.claremont.edu/library/calendar/ical/ssj@gmail.com_ssj@gmail.com.ics

# 2. Institutional iCal Subscriptions: NAME (optional)
# This is optional and will assign a name to the subscription urls above
(default is the url)
calendar.external.subscriptions.name.count=2
#calendar.external.subscriptions.name.1=Calend\u00e1rio Acad\u00e9mico UFP
#calendar.external.subscriptions.name.2=My Workspace de nuno2
calendar.external.subscriptions.name.1=Pomona Academic Calendar
calendar.external.subscriptions.name.2=HMC Calendar

# 3. Institutional iCal Subscriptions: EVENT TYPES (optional)
# This is optional and will force events to have a specified type (default
is Activity)
calendar.external.subscriptions.eventtype.count=2

calendar.external.subscriptions.eventtype.1=Academic Calendar
calendar.external.subscriptions.eventtype.2=Special event

# 4. Subscription cache settings (optional)
# Institutional subscription defaults: reload every 120min
# User subscriptions defaults: max 32 subscriptions in memory, reload
calendar.external.subscriptions.eventtype.1=Academic Calendar
calendar.external.subscriptions.eventtype.2=Special event
external.subscriptions.institutional.cachetime=120
calendar.external.subscriptions.user.cacheentries=32
calendar.external.subscriptions.user.cachetime=120