[Building Sakai] jsMath Warning behavior changed at Sakai 2.8?

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 15:37:17 PST 2013

Hello all,

I am wondering any of you might have the same complaints as we have
currently for jsMath warning of Sakai 2.8 rwiki.
Prior of Sakai 2.8, our user needed one time click to hide this message.
However jsMath warning of Sakai 2.8 keeps popping-up, which makes our users
really annoyed. After user clicks "Hide the message", it looks like stop
popping up but it pops up again if you open another browser.

 I am wondering how user can stop this warning once and for all like Sakai
2.7 did.
Thank you in advance.