[Building Sakai] Adding Course And Participants to course from DATABASE

Paul Dagnall pdagnall1 at udayton.edu
Wed Nov 13 05:57:45 PST 2013

Sama
I'm not sure what the specific problem is but it likely has to do with how
you created the records. If it were me, I'd prefer to use Sakai webservices
to accomplish those goals. It's easier and safer and since they use the
standard application interfaces your results will function better.

Specifically, these two webservices would be what you're looking for:
addNewSite, addMemberToSiteWithRole.

If you choose to go this route, this
link<https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/WEBSVCS/How+to+use+the+Sakai+Web+Services>will
be very helpful in getting started.