[Building Sakai] Adding Course And Participants to course from DATABASE

sama jomaa sama.jomaa at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 05:14:05 PST 2013

Hi people,

We are going to add courses to sakai database manually directly
"Without using 'add site tool' from sakai admin portal".

So, we used sakai_site table to do this job
then we added tools and pages for the course. This made our aimed goal.

Unfortunately, we had two problems:

1- When we use sakai_site_user for adding participants, the added ones
didn't appear with the added participant in worksite setup

2- if we made an ex user as student for some course site using
sakai_site_user table in Database , and log in the user account the course
appear to him but still unavailable
after a while the course disappear again

What is the problem??

Many Thanks,
Sama