[Building Sakai] [sakai-pmc] Removing standalone modes for sections/gradebook

prabhu prabhu142003 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 20:00:26 PST 2013

Hi,
      Thanks for all for supporting me by replying for all my queries. Now
I am trying to use CAS as SSO along with SAKAI. I have installed CAS 3.4.7
and sakai 2.9.1. I have made the changes to sakai to use CAS as login
module. The issue I have is CAS ticket not being accepted by the sakai. I
know the issue could be because I am using the SSL. Please help me to
import the SSL certificate into the JVM store to avoid the issue.