[Building Sakai] [sakai-pmc] Removing standalone modes for sections/gradebook

Anthony Whyte arwhyte at umich.edu
Fri Nov 8 19:50:00 PST 2013

Public proposals that are surfaced on the appropriate Sakai mail list or lists are themselves a form of survey and as such do not require that one also resort to SurveyMonkey or Google Forms in order to gauge consensus.

Cheers,

Anth

anthony whyte | its and mlibrary | university of michigan | arwhyte at umich.edu | 517-980-0228