[Building Sakai] Accessibility IE9 lose focus issue

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Nov 5 13:25:05 PST 2013

Do you know if this is a new issue with 2.9, a regression from past
versions or something that never worked? My guess is that you'd have to use
javascript set focus back into the iframe which IE isn't doing, unless
there's some other bug.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/369026/setting-focus-to-iframe-contents