[Building Sakai] Problems with tool notification overrides

Neal Caidin neal.caidin at apereo.org
Mon Nov 4 05:56:25 PST 2013

Hi Adrian,

I can reproduce your issue. I didn’t fully understand it the first time. Following your steps I get the same result.

Separate but related questions: Is Matrices part of OSP? By default should it be turned on for trunk? Same questions for Wizards? Or should these tools be on the Experimental server instead?

Thanks,
Neal