[Building Sakai] xsl-portal and xlogin

Joshua Swink joshua.swink at gmail.com
Fri May 31 17:30:22 PDT 2013

I wasn't in favor of using rewrite rules, but it's beginning to look
better. It doesn't appear that the various login properties are even being
processed when xsl-portal is used.

Maybe it would be possible to map the filter for /portal to /xsl-portal as
well? I wouldn't know how to do that, though.

Josh