[Building Sakai] Skin Selector in Test and Quizzes

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri May 31 07:32:51 PDT 2013

In 2.9 (or 2.8 if you enable manually add it to CKEditor and upgrade
textarea) there is support for for the fMath plugin (SAK-23266) which
allows a user to import a latex file or latex plain text. This would
probably be the easiest for instructors.

And I agree with Steve, most likely that specific local skin does something
special to load up mathjax only for those sites that manually enable it. We
didn't ever add Mathjax system wide because by default it has to either
parse everything (which slows down the browsing experience) or has to parse
specific div classes (which instructors wouldn't know about and nobody ever
wrote a WYSIWYG editor plugin for).

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 10:15 AM, Steve Swinsburg <steve.swinsburg at gmail.com