[Building Sakai] lti and copying sites

Zhen Qian zqian at umich.edu
Thu May 30 10:58:50 PDT 2013

I believe to have entities copied along with site duplication, the
EntityTranserer interface needs to be implemented, especially the
transferEntities() function inside it.

I am not aware of such implementation inside basiclti project. But I
imagine this could be done, like adding new LTIContent objects, with some
existing LTI tool attributes?

Thanks,
- Zhen