[Building Sakai] cannot change from 'authored one-by-one' back to 'Random draw' at Part in Samigo

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Tue May 28 12:02:07 PDT 2013

Hi Peter,

This setting is greyed out after one assessment is published. Maybe you
change the pending assessment from “Random draw from question pool” to
“authored one-by-one” and tried to change the published one from “authored
one-by-one” to “Random draw from question pool”? If this is what you did,
this behavior is expected. We don't want to introduce complication once the
assessment is published.

Thanks,
Karen