[Building Sakai] 2.9.x issues

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Wed May 22 09:57:38 PDT 2013

I just ran into this over the weekend. I think it has to do with default.sakai.properties and the real defaults being out of sync and something to do with the portal templates/skins (neo-default, neo-default29, default, default29, etc.).

I know that Aaron, Anthony, and others have worked to improve config, so maybe they can give some insight? I don't really understand the complexities these days.

Maybe Chuck or Gonzalo can help outline what the real defaults should be regarding the portal (for 2.9 and trunk)?

Thanks,
-Noah