[Building Sakai] CM data changes

Jaco Gillman jaco at opencollab.co.za
Tue May 21 00:02:18 PDT 2013

Hi John

Yes you are correct, I was referring to course offerings, and then
obviously this means enrollments for each of these offerings. So basically
changing a course's academic term, will it then just be as easy as
changing AcademicSessionId of Course Offering to the new Academic Session?

Regards,

*Jaco Gillman***

Java Developer

opencollab

*Tel*: +27 21 970 4017  |  *Fax*:* *+27 21 914 3098**

*Email*: jaco at opencollab.co.za  |  *Skype*: gillmanjc

*Web*: www.opencollab.co.za