[Building Sakai] Web Content Tool Layout Issue

Mustansar Mehmood mustansar at rice.edu
Mon May 20 10:47:09 PDT 2013

Hi,
      I have Sakai 2.9.x version of Web Content  tool, and perhaps due
to skin modifications there is a huge space between title of the tool
and the form for pointing to a website. I have attacched the screenshot.
This may be because of skin changes I have made as QA servers for Sakai
do not have this issue.  However at this point this is not telling where
a certain change is propagating :(
I am hoping someone knows what aspect of neo-default skin may be
changing it.

--
Mustansar Mehmood
Educational System Developer& Integrator

Information Technology
6100 Main St. MS 119
Houston Texas 77005

Phone:(713)348-2523
Fax  :(713)348 6099
email:mustansar at rice.edu

I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which, when,you  looked at it in the right way, did not become still more complicated.
     -- Poul Anderson