[Building Sakai] help links in portlets

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Mon May 20 07:41:35 PDT 2013

This has been fixed in

This will not likely make 2.9.2 - so those downloading 2.9.2 will need to apply the patch manually to 2.9.2 - it is a simple one-line patch to the portlet.xml file and very simple, safe, and easy to apply.  It should be in 2-9-x soon and make it into 2.9.3.

There was no problem in the BLTI portlet - it delegated help to the system-wide help system all along - it was just the new iframe portlet in 2.9.2 that was in error.  This was not a problem prior to 2.9.2 - the new web-portlet tool did not even exist before 2.9.2.

/Chuck