[Building Sakai] help links in portlets

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Sat May 11 12:09:46 PDT 2013

It is the nature of portlets.  Portlets have their own built-in help as part of SR-168.

But it would be easy to teach our portlets to pop up the right help whenever the help icon is pressed.

This would be an issue on BLTO (which has always been a portlet) and the new 2.9.2 web tool - which is now a portlet.

I will take a look at this.  Nd suggestions rt help are welcome.

/Chuck