[Building Sakai] Inconsistent Navigation desktop vs Mobile Sakai

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Fri May 17 10:09:25 PDT 2013

I just tried on my Android phone and was not able to create a new site with Worksite setup on either 2.9.x nor on Trunk. Logging in with the same account on my laptop I do see the option. It's missing the New/Edit/Delete buttons one sees from the browser on a PC.  Jira ticket time?

Screen shot enclosed.

Cheers,
Neal