[Building Sakai] Inconsistent Navigation desktop vs Mobile Sakai

Moore, Evan EMoore at APUS.EDU
Fri May 17 09:45:16 PDT 2013

Hi,

Within the Sakai 2.9 skin, we found the left/main navigation within desktop and the navigation for the mobile experience is not consistent.

What drives the order and display of the navigation for both views? We are trying to make our two experiences as consistent as possible.

For example, our desktop view consists of:
- Announcements
- Calendar
- Messages
- Forums
- Syllabus
- Lessons
- Resources
- Assignments
- Tests & Quizzes

While our mobile view consists of
- Message Center Notifications
- Recent Announcements
- Calendar
- Announcements
- Calendar
- Messages
- Forums
- Syllabus
- Lessons
- Resources
- Assignments
- Tests & Quizzes

Thank you for your help!

Evan
This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system.