[Building Sakai] Neoportal dropdown solution

Jackson, Chan CJackson at APUS.EDU
Tue May 14 13:39:28 PDT 2013

We have come up with a solution to address the top tabbed drop down issue that we were trying to resolve by making changes to the neoscript.js file.  The changes we want to make is by disabling caching by default. Is it acceptable to disable the caching globally in the jQuery(document).ready section  with the following properties:

               $.ajaxSetup({ cache: true });

or  local to a specific function jQuery("ul.topnav li span.drop").click(function(e, focusFirstLink)  with the following properties:

                cache: false

Chan Jackson | Java Developer Consultant

American Public University System
American Military University  |  American Public University
661 S George Street, Charles Town, WV 25414
T 304-885-5260 | M 304-261-2586 |  cjackson at apus.edu<mailto:cjackson at apus.edu> | www.apus.edu<http://www.apus.edu/>

This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system.