[Building Sakai] CKEditor no movie plugin

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Fri May 3 09:31:20 PDT 2013

Thank you Anand and Matthew,

I thought the default editor for 2.8 is CKEditor. When I added kaltura into
the Editor, I added kaltura's codes into FCKEditor, but the kaltura icon
was not shown on Editor. When I check which editor Sakai 2.8 was looking
for, I found out the default editor was CKEditor. We don't have any
preference, but our previous editor was FCKEditor.
Now I notice that CKEditor does not have movie icon.

My first question:
I am wondering whether I need to specify wysiwyg.editor=FCKeditor at
sakai.properties.

and the second question.
If we want to use kaltura icon in HTML editor, do we need to purchase a
kaltura license?
We host our own video/audio files...

Thank you in advance.