[Building Sakai] javax.xml.parsers.ParserConfigurationException, java.lang.IllegalArgumentException and java.lang.NullPointerException

SamuelGJ samuelgutierrezjimenez at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 10:28:33 PDT 2013

Hi Sanghyun,

I had trouble while making certain changes to the code Samigo tool.

I don't know where the error may arise, but I recommend that if you aren't
making any changes to the code that you reinstall the tool from:

/https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sam/tags/samigo-2.7.0//

Hope you fix the error.

Regards, Samuel.

--
View this message in context: http://sakai-project-mail-list-archives.1343168.n2.nabble.com/Building-Sakai-javax-xml-parsers-ParserConfigurationException-java-lang-IllegalArgumentException-andn-tp7587735p7587758.html