[Building Sakai] External users and properties

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Thu Mar 28 15:26:47 PDT 2013

The file you are referring to has not changed since 2008.
/sakai-kernel-impl/src/main/sql/mysql/sakai_user.sql

It also appears that constraint exists in 2.7 and 2.8 so I don't think
this is anything new. I might be that you removed the constraint
previously in your DB or something like that. If that worked for you
before then you should be safe to continue doing this probably.

-AZ