[Building Sakai] samigo unable to create test using markup

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 21:06:08 PDT 2013

Thank you for your reply.  I reached the same conclusion when I reverted
our war files one by one on our development instance this afternoon.
However, I hesitated to remove  this security patch, so that I informed our
user our current situation, because I did not have a fix/patch without
reverting this security patch and our user wanted me to fix this markup
text feature by today. I am wondering whether you have one...

 I'd appreciated any help or suggestions you may have.