[Building Sakai] Don't have site !error (2.9.1 upgrade)

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Mar 25 14:16:55 PDT 2013

The !error site has been in the sakai_site.sql creation script since the
beginning of Sakai. You can either create it using this script, or create
it manually. Create a site with the name of !error, add a page to it
(!error-100)
and a tool to it (!error-110) of sakai.iframe.site.

Or you can run the SQL in this script. If you don't have this site, a less
good looking page displays when the user accesses a page that doesn't exist.

-- Create the !error site to be displayed when there is a problem accessing
a site.
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/kernel/branches/kernel-1.3.x/kernel-impl/src/main/sql/oracle/sakai_site.sql