[Building Sakai] webservice for gradebook and roster?

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Fri Mar 22 06:13:30 PDT 2013

Is there a REST webservice that can do the equivalent of an export from the roster & gradebook/allGrades pages?

I want to do some overall class statistics and tracking for a class, and currently the only way I see to get this is either manually from the GUI which is not practical for ongoing usage, or from SQL queries to the database.

Maybe the new Keitai project will provide such things, or do they already exist?

I see some description of a "SearchForUsers" service, but I don't see it installed or described now to use it.