[Building Sakai] Portal NEO Prefix

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Thu Mar 21 18:41:30 PDT 2013

On Mar 21, 2013, at 6:25 PM, Steve Swinsburg wrote:

> IIRC portal.neoprefix has a default value so you can't unset it to empty. Though I haven't got the code in front of me. Perhaps we fix that (One line fix). Though I still reckon its unnecessary ;)

You are right Steve.

I think this is the essence of the problem.  The fact that you cannot unset this is a *bug* and a nasty bug.   It the entire design revolved around being able to unset this.

That was how you went back to the 2.8 skins and the 2.8 naming convention.   But with it unsettable - that is not possible.   I switched the default from "" to "neo-" and have no way to switch it back.

Drat.

/Chuck