[Building Sakai] SkinnableLogin.java

Sanghyun Jeon euksa99 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 10:26:26 PDT 2013

Our Sakai is used by 7 different schools. On the login page, we have the
dropdown for each school, which dictates the LDAP instance each school is
authenticating against. We are having trouble moving all HTML changes and
others in LoginTool.java into SkinnableLogin.java....Surely it is not easy
as we thought.

We have some changes on HTML part of LoginTool.java as well as some others
and it is