[Building Sakai] Portal NEO Prefix

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Mon Mar 18 06:22:30 PDT 2013

Dave - Changing the meaning of the default skin in the behavior in the portal now that 2.9 is almost a year old will also cause confusion and breakage.

There is a simple fix that follows the original specification of Sakai 2.0.

We can communicate better - but breaking the architecture of the portal and its ability to have multiple simultaneous skins in order to avoid fixing tools in 4-5 places that happen to have worked since 2.5 is the wrong approach.

I don't understand how if enough people vote that wrong becomes right.  Lets just take this opportunity to get things right.

/Chuck