[Building Sakai] Question about Nabble and the Dev List

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Thu Mar 14 07:43:11 PDT 2013

Matthew suggested gmane - and its download UI looks beyond awesomely cool.  No throttle - but with a request to behave - which is perfect. I can put a sleep in the scrape I got all night :)

http://download.gmane.org/gmane.comp.cms.sakai.devel/50998/51000

The first assignment will be to measure speed and number of replies.   Something that will take a bit of data structure wrangling.

/Chuck