[Building Sakai] Samigo Question

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 13 14:28:21 PDT 2013

Hi Omer,

Inactive status on web. And the link to check submitted assessment is
> NOT shown on instructor screen.

So the submitted number is 0? Or it is not 0 but it is not shown as a link?

> I am wondering this is because the status being inactive. Where is the
> active/inactive information for a test quizzes stored in the database?
> The status is 1 in sam_publishedassessment_t table.
>
> The active/inactive status shown on Samigo main page not only depending on
the value of status column in sam_publishedassessment_t table. An
assessment is inactive means it is not available for students to take it.
So we evaluate the status column, due date, number of submissions, etc.

Thanks,
Karen

> Thanks
> Omer

Since she made the changes, published assessment changed into