[Building Sakai] Samigo Question

Omer A Piperdi omer at rice.edu
Wed Mar 13 09:57:45 PDT 2013

Hi,

One of our instructor edited a published assessment to change the due
date.. Since she made the changes, published assessment changed into
Inactive status on web. And the link to check submitted assessment is
NOT shown on instructor screen. However, students can still see their
submitted assessment and can still take it..

I am wondering this is because the status being inactive. Where is the
active/inactive information for a test quizzes stored in the database?
The status is 1 in sam_publishedassessment_t table.

Thanks
Omer