[Building Sakai] Restoring deleted resources

Christian Aziz caziz at rutgers.edu
Tue Mar 12 12:15:32 PDT 2013

I'd vote to reopen this issue. What we currently do is backup our files
nightly and produce a list of pointers to them on our NetApp. When users
call us to restore deleted items, we have to go through the arduous process
of finding the pointer to each deleted file in the list, searching and
downloading it from the NetApp snapshot, then reuploading it.

Christian V. Aziz
Project Manager - OIRT
Coadjutant Faculty - SC&I

101I Administrative Services Building Annex 1
56 Bevier Road, Piscataway, NJ 08854
Tel: 848-445-8732 | Fax: 732-445-5539