[Building Sakai] Restoring deleted resources

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at it.ox.ac.uk
Tue Mar 12 03:32:02 PDT 2013

Are you saying this patch doesn't work for users? We run it in production and have no problems.

One thing I'd like to ask is why o why it isn't part of the core sakai distribution? I fail to see how an institution can live without a recycle bin.

What needs to be done to get it into 2.10?

I see the issue has been closed with a wont fix. Should I reopen it?

Adam