[Building Sakai] CREATE new plugin

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 18:22:16 PDT 2013

Hi,

Melete will use the default editor unless you specify it in the melete
settings to explicitly use a different one. What have you got for the
following settings in sakai.properties?

wysiwyg.editor
melete.wysiwyg.editor

As Aaron mentioned, FCKeditor has been superseded. We recommend you
configure your system to use ckeditor. The CKEditor site has info about
creating plugins.

cheers,
Steve